Jennifer Steele for Sandy Springs City Council Dist. 6
Vote Tuesday, November 5th
A bit about myself:
I grew up in upstate New York and graduated high school in Sao Paulo, Brazil. An
Oglethorpe University graduate, I have been married eighteen years to my husband
Greg. We moved to Sandy Springs in 2005, excited at the prospect of living in a newly
formed city. Civic rent is important to both of us.
I have been a tireless advocate for our city - committed to seeing us grow while
preserving our quality of life. I have worked to protect our neighborhoods as a Civic
Association leader, promoted quality economic growth on the Development Authority,
and partnered with other LCI leaders to develop a “Main Street” concept for the Roswell
My plan for Sandy Springs:
• Ensure accountability and transparency within our government.
• Plan growth that meets targets and deadlines.
• Develop our downtown city identity.
• Enhance our parks and green space.
• Protect our neighborhoods.
• Create transitional buffers between commercial and residential spaces.
• Support public-private partnerships to maintain fiscal responsibility and
• Attract quality businesses of all sizes.
• Address stormwater and infrastructure needs.
My heart is in Sandy Springs. I am passionate about ensuring our future successes.
This is why I am running and I ask for your vote.